Monday 5 September 2016

Fallout 4.

  So since I have been replaying this game I thought I would do a review blog on the game... I love this game, it's brilliant!

  I got this game as soon as it came out to be honest, and it took maybe a couple months to complete the main storyline, and a few months to complete more side missions. Then I was basically doing up my settlements, the first add on I got was the one with the cages (I'm sleepy so I can't bloody remember the name of it right now). I just wanted more and more animals in my settlements, like little pets!! Haha. Obviously my favourite is the cat one, I just love cats!
  The recent(ish) DLC, the vault add on, well what can I say?! I couldn't figure out how to do it properly. So my vault is also like a mini campsite. The reason being because whenever I tried to add on a part of a building it just would line up then hit the wall of the cave... And it was just so much effort to figure it out, so I would just have mine jumbled. It still looks good and I currently have 22 people in that settlement!
  The newest DLC. Nuka World... I love it... Until I hit a goddamn glitch with no way now to complete the bloody missions. Basically when you go to Kiddie World you are supposed to see Oswald right? Well I don't see him! I even went to the tunnels hoping he'd be there talking to that painted charred ghoul... And he isn't there. Just the ghoul, and he bows at me when I walk in the room, so I feel tight killing him seeing how he'd be hahaha. If you read this and you have any goddamn answers? Please feel free to comment because I just wanna complete Nuka World haha! Ugh. The rest of the DLC is going quite well.. I've cleared the other areas of course.
  With Fallout 4 it is 100% like Skyrim, you can always go back to the game, in fact just like The Witcher too, games you can go back too as you can always find something new to do. A new side mission or building another settlement. I'm gutted there will be no other DLC's for Fallout 4... But hopefully they are making Fallot 5, and we don't have to wait so long ;). I do think they should bring some cars or horses for Fallout though, a faster transportation you know?!
  Ey maybe in Fallout 5 they will introduce making babies and marraige, think I'd kinda love that one! Haha. And become like some sort of matchmaker for other settlers to continue the settler life... Heres hoping! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment