Sunday 21 August 2016

Why do I even bother?

  Seriously. I just don't have a clue why I even bother with the opposite sex. They are honestly all the fucking same were I live, yet can't afford to move away, it is a fucking ball ache! I mean. What does it take to someone I'm interested in be interested back without them playing me? Or wanting 7372637 girls.
  I mean I don't mind sharing if I have too. I'm used to that, as I have had to share every guy I have ever got invloved with... But cmon at least be fucking honest about. That's all I ask. But noooo males want to lie and lie and lie.
  I don't know what a decent male is out of friendship. I really don't but even then friends leave as everyone leaves. I'm definately cursed. Everyone I have ever cared about has left my life, fucked me over.
  Why do I bother? I don't have a clue.
  Feel like becoming a player and using men at this rate. Not for sex, I aint no slag. But like to get out of the house maybe.
  I wish I was wasn't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment