Friday 10 January 2020

Bucket List!

  Every day. Every second. I’m getting worse. Currently lay here in bed wanting to be but just not having any energy, my arms ache from holding my phone, my neck aches from holding my head, my legs ache from holding my body.
  It’s pretty unfair just how sick I am. But there are a few things I’d love to do. So here’s my Bucket List. I know some of the stuff will be impossible. But hey ho. A girl can dream. I mean, I actually do. When you’re like me you dream to the point where you confuse reality and dreams... mental huh?
  Well here goes;

-Visit America. Nowhere specific. Everywhere. Everyone knows how obsessed and in love with the place I am even though I haven’t been. Well, I have in dreams haha.
-Empty my wishlist. I’ll get there one day. Just full of mainly books and games to lose myself in.
-Travel abit more. If possible. I don’t know where else I wanna go, Iceland, maybe Greece, like I said above definitely America...
-Move the hell out with my cats. (Currently impossible. Can’t work, and needing help to live sometimes... blah).
-Find love. (Impossible but not).
-Read all my books and complete my games- story anyway. I mean I love to get lost in fake worlds as I keep saying. Gotta live my romance, friendships, happiness somewhere if I can’t have it in real life.
-Keep fighting. This is a mission. As I really want to give in and give up. I have nothing keeping me here but being scared to die. Part of me is thankful I’m still here and wants to live forever, but at the same time I just want to be done. I mean, my life isn’t worth living. I’m always in bed. I’m always sick. I’m always in pain. I see no points.
-Meet my favourites; Kanye, Kid Cudi, Chance and Vic Mensa. (Again more than likely impossible).
-Adopt more cats. (i wish!!)

That’s all I can think of. There isn’t much. But alot of it is more than likely never gonna happen. I mean how can I empty my wishlist with no money? Haha. How can I meet my favourites? Oh well, main thing for me is finding love and seeing America. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment