Monday 14 June 2021

Being forgotten, being left behind.

   It sucks. It does. We all know I have no proper friends. But to see others, ones you thought once were becoming happy and settling down... and I’m just like, ‘hey, hello, I’m still a burden at home’, nobody wants me, all I do is lay in bed... it’s all an awful feeling, being lonely, being alone, being forgotten, being left behind... all of these together. And well. Your head is pretty bashed. 

  I mean, I don’t think I want kids tbh, that’s not for me. But finding someone would be great. Living life would be great. Having friends. 

  Seems that isn’t for me though! Blah. I know I repeat myself. But my mind is all over the place. I just want to be happy. I just want love. I just want to be illness free. I just want to stop crying. 

  I’m not happy, nor do I think I ever will. Not when I cannot find someone and cannot seem to have good mates. Silly, maybe. 

  I’m always forgotten. I’m always left behind. I’m always unwanted. 


I don’t know why I’m alive, really, nobody would miss me, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment