Saturday 10 July 2021

Lost, broken, emotional.

   Legit hate my head you know? I’m yet again mentally emotional, mentally fucked, mentally done! Probably from drinking (which I need to stop!). But not just that- just blah. I literally have nobody. Nobody to turn too. Nobody to see. Nobody to vent too. And it’s just breaking me more. I don’t know what to do with myself. I want someone. But I don’t. I want friends. Real ones. But nobody cares! I’m sick of crying and being sad. I’m sick of being fucked up in the head! I literally feel worthless, pointless, burden, lost, broken, blah. 

  I don’t have anyone but myself. And the cats. My mum and sisters sorta. But everyone else forgets I exist. Everyone else is just happy as fuck with their decent mates and relationships and I’m here like… help. Going nowhere in life. Being forgotten. Being rejected. Being fucked about. I cannot be bothered. 

  All I wanna do is be brave enough to give up. But being scared to fully disappear stops me. 


I just don’t know what to do anymore. 

Send me friends? A guy? Send me a better head? Or just shoot me in the brains… 

1 comment:

  1. Your not alone, always here if you need to talk, I feel the same a lot of the time even with people I feel so isolated but do try to stay busy. Iv messaged you on Instagram. Take care.

    ReplyDelete