Thursday 28 July 2016

Best thing for me.

Recently. I have just been numb in the mind, not been really emotional. Not got time to think due to being more tired, maybe I should keep at these late nights so I don't have to think! Hahaha.

If you're reading this and you feel like you know you can relate to maybe depression, and feeling lonely you're always free to message me... I mean. I've been a fighter all my life, I cope well enough but there are some times when I don't really cope. Those days are the worst. When I sit there thinking 'what is the point of me being alive'? I mean. Single. Can't work. Still at home. Not many friends. They only bother when they want too... You know how it is.

It is 100% hard on those times.

The only thing that really cheers me up? Peoplebuying me things! So if you are reading this and you are one of those that buys things... Go ahead and buy them! Make me feel happy!

Another thing to make me happen is my cats as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment