Monday 9 May 2016

Loneliness drives me crazy.

Jesus christ.
Yeah I'm venting because I feel shit. My mind is so goddamn complicated. I feel like shit for days then no emotion for some... I just don't want emotion. I really want to be heartless. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I don't deserve it. I've been through enough of this. I'm only 23 and I can honestly say I have never actually been happy.

I bet whoever reads my blog just thinks what the fuck?

Anyway. I feel proper shit today, I want to take all the pills I have and that is a lot, mainly cocodomol and anti depressants but hey.
Every day seems to be a fight.
I think if I actually had someone I wouldn't be so bad... But noone wants me.

My relationships will always be in my imagination, and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment