Tuesday 17 May 2016

Loneliness really does consume me.

I don't know were the hell I went wrong to never have anyone stay in my life?
Know what else I've figured out? Whoever hears my past... Pretty soon they disappear. So I be thinking that my past is also cursed... How fun. Not.

I spend all my time on my own. Except work weekends. I guess it's a good job I have such a social job isn't it.

I'm super duper tired today, making me feel worse and like utter shit. I don't even have the energy to bring a fork to my goddamn mouth without having long rests in between... It sucks.

I wanted to meet someone tomorrow... But who the fuck is there to meet? Noone! I have to get my injection which is why I thought I'd go meet someone.

Fuck. It's really hurting me. I really feel like I have noone. My heart literally aches at being lonely and alone, I guess I should never bother.

1 comment:

  1. It may feel like you have no one but I am sure you do. You have a great personality, very attractive. Take me for example, id love to meet you one day and hang out because I am sure it would be fun. By the way I also experience loneliness.

    ReplyDelete