Wednesday 4 May 2016

Musical Preferances.

Know what annoys me? Is the fact that because I'm insanely inked and have this 'alternative look' that automatically I am into that music... But I can honestly say I am not into that! I am into Hip Hop... But then there are also a couple artists who aint HipHop that I love to listen too... Like Calvin Goldspink, 5ive, Blue, Jonas Brothers & One Direction....

Yep I'm 23 and I am a Directioner 😂😂.

When it comes to the bigger part of music that I listen too... My main people I listen too are Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Vic Mensa... But then again. Anyone who has me on social media, knows this already. They are my baes haha!

I get lost in their music, I mean. No matter the mood I can listen to one of them over and over. Sad, happy, honestly any mood. I can be in the mood for them!  Though these 3 are my faves I listen to quite a lot of people, TI, Nelly, 50 Cent, Kid Ink.... So many more.

I have a lot of Kid Cudi, Kanye West and Vic Mensa tattoos... People always say to me 'what if you dislike this music and them when you are older?' My answer if that happens, it does. But I do doubt it. Over the years I listened to various music, the shitty chav, rock music, lots more, and now I'm like wtf is that noise I used to like?! I mean there are a couple artists I can still bare... Fall Out Boy that album with Thanks for the Memories on it. And Faithless... Still lnow every word to some of his songs too. But Hip Hop is the music I've liked the longest and what called to me, even when I'm 90 I'll still be sat there singing to Yeezus.,. But I doubt I'd get to 90!

It's weird. Here I am rambling.,, but who the fuck is actually reading this bullshit? I'm just basically talking to myself, but then again no goddamn difference there now is it?!

Without music life would be even more boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment