Thursday 26 May 2016

Wishes.

The title says it all.
I bloody wish to be emotionless again... I mean I actuallywas towards the end of last year and beginning of this year, I cut off my emotions.
But then they came back.

I'm hoping that one day I'll be back being emotionless, it sounds bad but I can't deal with my depression and emotions.... Which both mix into one another. Along with the CFS/ME. It's all just a ball of illnesses wrapped into one another... Maybe like an elastic band ball?

Them balls used to baffle me. Like who has the time put a bunch of elastic bands into a ball?! But at the same time I wanted to make one. Weird haha.

I wish that I also get to be loved. In my eyes I have never been loved. It is always me loving. And never being loved. How utterly shit. I wish I couldn't love either. That shit fucks me up more because well who enjoys loving but not being loved? Bound to become heart broken right?!

Emotionless, loveless, and a bloody cure for CFS please. :').

No comments:

Post a Comment